The US COPD Coalition (USCC) has announced their next webinar, which will feature Allison Cihla, MD, Medical Director of Intensive Care and Cardiopulmonary Services at Preston Memorial Hospital in Kingwood, West Virginia. Dr. Cihla will answer many frequently asked questions about pulmonary rehabilitation. As always, this webinar is free.
– Learn about recent research in the field of pulmonary rehabilitation.
– Is pulmonary rehabilitation available everywhere?
– How do participants benefit?
– Are there benefits beyond the respiratory system?
– Is there value in maintenance programs?
– How can we effectively deliver pulmonary rehabilitation during the COVID-19 pandemic?
– Explore these questions and more.
Attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions in writing to Dr. Cihla during the live broadcast. They will also be able to submit questions in advance that may be addressed by Dr. Cihla. Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The webinar will take place April 29th at 1 pm Eastern.